No products in the cart.
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability; As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industryleading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; | MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.