- The perfect accessory for your MacBook, Chromebook or other laptop with a USB Type-C port. It lets you easily backwards connect your USB Type-C computer to USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI and RJ-45 devices.
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Ports: 2 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices。 Note: Currently not compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur. To avoid any loss of functionality, we strongly advise all Mac users to delay updating to MacOS Big Sur 11 for the time being
- Get extra connectivity from your computer with 5Gbps fast transfer speeds. Add an additional USB computer peripheral, HDMI Monitor or Gigabit LAN through your USB Type-C port. (note: LAN usage requires download of a free driver)Bullet Point
- Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port through USB 3.0
- Supports display max resolution: 4K@30Hz / 1080P@60HzBullet Point