No products in the cart.
Apple iPad Pro 11-Inch 512GB WiFi + Cellular
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 11″ Multi-Touch Liquid Retina Display
- 2388 x 1668 Screen Resolution (264 ppi)
- Apple A12X 64-Bit SoC + M12 Coprocessor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), BT 5.0
- Front 7MP TrueDepth Face ID Camera
- Rear 12MP Camera
- USB Type-C Connectivity
- Supports Apple Pencil (2nd Gen)
Apple iPad Pro
The 11″ iPad Pro from Apple, updated from the same one you know and love, steps up from its previous 10.5″ design and ditches the Home button for a display that’s more screen and less bezel. Built with the same Liquid Retina technology found on the iPhone XR, the iPad Pro’s 11″ display features a 2388 x 1668 resolution, ProMotion technology, wide color and True Tone support, as well as a 600 cd/m2 brightness rating. Performance-wise, Apple has replaced the A10X processor with the A12X Bionic chip. This multi-core processor handles all the computational and graphical processing needed for complicated tasks. In addition, it’s paired with a Neural Engine chip for advanced machine learning.
- Edge-to-Edge Liquid Retina Display
- The Liquid Retina display in the iPad Pro features wide color support, True Tone, and an anti-reflective coating for a natural, accurate viewing experience both indoors and out. It also supports ProMotion technology, which automatically adjusts the display’s refresh rate, up to 120Hz, for smooth and responsive scrolling.
- A12X Bionic Chip
- The Apple A12X Bionic chip, built on 7nm technology, consists of an 8-core CPU and a 7-core GPU. This chip is designed to tackle complex tasks such as editing photos, creating 3D models, and more. Additionally, a Neural Engine chip works alongside the A12X for advanced machine learning from photography to AR.
- Face ID & Cameras
- With the removal of the home button, the iPad Pro now utilizes its 7MP front-facing TrueDepth camera with Face ID for security and unlocking your device. It works in any position and enables you to use Apple Pay in apps as well as Animoji and Memoji in chats. At the rear is a 12MP camera, which supports 4K video, document scanning, and AR experiences.
- Apple Accessories
- Built with over 100 magnets, the iPad Pro seamlessly connects to additional accessories. The Apple pencil can magnetically attach to the side of the iPad Pro for simultaneous pairing and charging. On the other hand, the magnets firmly secure the Smart Folio Keyboard in place and detach easily for alternate viewing modes.
|Year Of Release|