Apple Mac Mini Desktop Computer, the late 2014 model Mac mini 1.4 GHz Desktop Computer from Apple is a compact form factor desktop solution for consumers who are dedicated to the look and feel of Apple brand mini computers. The small square desktops contain a 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5 dual core Haswell processor, 4GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM and a 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive. These mini computers also support dual monitor displays at 2560 x 1600 pixels.
Regardless of their small size, they contain a number of connectivity options, including two Thunderbolt 2 and four USB ports, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack and an HDMI terminal, along with an SDXC card slot for additional storage options. For networking, there is 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, backwards compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n, and Bluetooth 4.0 support.
It also includes an integrated speaker, audio line in digital/analog minijack, audio line out/headphone minijack, and support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone.
- Fourth-Generation Intel Core Processors
- The Mac mini comes with a dual-core 4th-gen Haswell 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor. The processor can also be overclocked up to 2.7 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost technology.
- Powerful Apps
- You can edit photos and video, compose music, create presentations, and more, right out of the box. Built-in apps also let you do everyday things like check your email, make FaceTime video calls and browse the web.
- Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0
- Connect the next generation of high-speed peripherals and high-resolution displays, including the Apple Thunderbolt Display.