No products in the cart.
Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch NoteBook with Retina Display Laptop Intel Core i5 1.6GHz Processor 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics macOS 2018 MREF2LL/A
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Retina Display has found its way onto the late 2018 gold Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air. The integrated Touch ID sensor allows you to unlock your MacBook Air with your fingerprint and authenticate your identity. You can also make secure online purchases with Apple Pay.
Apple MacBook Air MREF2LL/A
- The Apple MacBook Air with Retina Display gives you a 1440 x 900 screen resolution on a 13.3″ display that measures a mere 0.19″ thin. And LED backlighting makes colors bright and vibrant from edge to edge.
- Working together with the power-efficient Intel Core architecture, the MacBook Air gets up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge (may vary depending on use). That gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days.
Processor and Graphics
- The MacBook Air is powered by an Intel Core i5 dual-core processor. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. Which means not only can you do whatever you want – you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition, the integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000 offers advanced performance you’ll especially notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks.
The advanced security and convenience of Touch ID is built into the MacBook Air. Simply place your finger on the integrated Touch ID sensor and your MacBook Air unlocks. Use your fingerprint to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings. You can also use Apple Pay securely during checkout while online shopping. No need to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared.
Apple T2 Security Chip
Introducing the Apple T2 chip, a second‑generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure. The Apple T2 chip includes a Secure Enclave coprocessor that provides the foundation for secure boot and encrypted storage capabilities. It also consolidates many discrete controllers, including the system management controller, audio controller, and SSD controller, into one. And the Apple T2 chip brings a familiar voice to MacBook Air – Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, or answer your questions.
- MacBook Air supports dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. When connected to an 802.11ac base station – including AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule – wireless performance is up to three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. And your Wi-Fi range improves as well. With Bluetooth technology, you can connect the MacBook Air to Bluetooth-enabled devices, like speakers and headphones.
- Part of what makes the MacBook Air so responsive is that it’s designed entirely around SSD storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data. The 128GB PCIe-based SSD storage is up to 17 times faster than a traditional 5400 rpm notebook hard disk drive.
Thunderbolt 2 & USB 3.0
- Connect your MacBook Air to your devices and displays with a Thunderbolt 2 port that’s twice as fast as the previous generation. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3.0 ports, so you can connect to USB 3.0 devices and all your USB 2.0 devices as well.
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch NoteBook with Retina Display Laptop Intel Core i5 1.6GHz Processor 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics macOS 2018 MREF2LL/A
IPS Glossy Display
2560 x 1600px
Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
1.6GHz base frequency with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 3.6GHz / 4 MB Cache
8 GB LPDDR3-1600 SDRAM
256GB Integrated PCIe SSD
|Graphics Card Type||
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 617
78-Key Notebook Keyboard with Backlight
Force Touch Trackpad
2 x Thunderbolt | 2 x USB 3.0
DisplayPort (Power Delivery) | Headphone output
802.11ac Wi-Fi 5 | Bluetooth 4.2
30.5 x 1.5 x 21.3 cm