Apple MacBook Pro
The power button has been upgraded with a Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T1 chip.
- Touch ID
- A Touch ID sensor has been integrated into the power button, so you can quickly log into your account, even when another user is logged in. You can also use it with Apple Pay to securely purchase things over the web, thanks to macOS Sierra.
- Retina Display
- The 13.3″ Retina Display. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 color gamut, which allows for more vibrant colors. This ensures true-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, which are essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
- Force Touch Trackpad
- The Force Touch trackpad on the MacBook Pro takes all the capabilities of multi-touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality right to your fingertip.
- Thinner & Lighter
- The MacBook Pro features a redesigned enclosure design and all-metal unibody construction that creates a rigid and dense notebook that is also thin and light. At just 14.9 mm thin, the MacBook Pro weighs just three pounds.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The Macbook Pro has four ports, with each pair using a dedicated bus.
Experience the innovative interface of the Touch Bar in the mid 2017 space gray Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
2560 x 1600px
Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
8GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
|Graphics Card Type||
Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
Standard Notebook Keyboard With Backlight
Force Touch Trackpad
Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports x 4
|Year Of Release||
macOS High Sierra
One-Year Limited Warranty