No products in the cart.
Bluesmart FLY HAWK SERIES Integrated/All-in-one Solar Street Lights
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- ‘Fly Hawk’ shape light body, ‘All In One’ Modern and elegent appearance
- Innovative adjustable solar panel design (5 angle)
- All die-casting aluminum light body zinc plated anti-rust corrosion.
- Perfect modular structure design, no wiring, easily replace the battery and other parts
- Support Photovoltaic Power Generation and Utility Power Grid
- Working time 12 hours per night, 4-5 rainy days
- Charging time 6-8hours
Integrated/All-in-one Solar Street Lights
Solar fly hawk light is Bluesmart’s flagship model, tailor made for government solar street lighting projects.
Fly Hawk Solar and Fly Hawk Hybird Solar are your best tools to seize the solar street light market.
Install bracket support
Fix the multi-angel brackrt buckles on the solar panel with 6pcs M6x20 screws. Be sure ‘up’ towards to led light.
Use 6pcs M6x12 screws to fix the 360° rotating platform,according to the orientarion of the road.
Use 2pcs M8x30 screws and 1set M8x100 screw to fix the multi-angle brackrt buckles. Choose the right holes according to the installation position of the sun at 2:00pm.
Fix the light unit to the pole with 8pcs M10x25 screws.