CanoScan LiDE 120
The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner from Canon is a compact flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi and a max interpolated resolution of 19200 x 19200 dpi. Its design features an advanced Z-lid expansion top which can be raised approximately one inch in order to scan books, notepads, or other thick documents. The LiDE120 has a reflective scan area 8.5 x 11.7″ for scanning documents up to A4 or letter size. Additionally, it can produce a color letter-sized scan at 300 dpi in about 16 seconds.
The LiDE120 scans images with a wide color gamut due to a 48-bit internal/external color depth. The scanner also has four EZ buttons for scanning, copying, sending to cloud services, or creating PDFs. For both data transfer and power there is a USB 2.0 port and the LiDE120 is both ENERGY STAR certified and RoHS compliant.
- Auto dust & scratch reduction will clean up the image before saving it.
- Digital filing, fading correction, grain correction, gutter shadow correction and image correction features are available.
- Scan to Cloud feature allows you to send documents directly to your cloud services.
- Works with Windows and Mac computers.
- My Image Garden software is included for organizing your images efficiently.