DELL WD19S DOCKING STATION 180WATTS
Here is the full specification for DELL WD19S DOCKING STATION 180WATTS :
DELL WD19S Docking Station (Note that the actual model number may vary) Power Capacity: 180 watts (This means the docking station can provide up to 180 watts of power to connected devices, which is sufficient for most laptops and peripherals)
- USB Type-C port: For connecting to the laptop or device using a compatible USB Type-C cable (usually Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1 Gen 2).
- USB Type-A ports: For connecting USB peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and external storage devices.
- HDMI or DisplayPort: For connecting external monitors or projectors.
- Ethernet port: For wired network connectivity.
- Audio/Microphone ports: For connecting headphones, speakers, or microphones.
- Other ports: Depending on the specific model, there might be additional ports like VGA, DVI, SD Card Reader, etc.
Support for multiple displays, typically up to two external monitors, depending on the capabilities of the docking station and the connected devices.
The docking station should be able to provide power to the connected laptop or device, charging it while in use.
The docking station should be compatible with various laptops and devices that support the connection types offered (e.g., USB Type-C).
Additional Features: Some docking stations may have additional features like Kensington lock slot for security, built-in cable management, or other productivity-enhancing functions.
Please visit our website for more products