DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
The Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI is a professional quality filmmaking drone that gives you the ability to get closer to the action, thanks to its 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3″ 12MP sensor. With 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) you can capture sensitive subjects from an even greater distance. There’s even a single-tap aerial mode called Dolly Zoom that gives a Hitchcockian effect to your footage.
- Additional Gimbal Camera Features
- Mid-range shots: Capture epic midrange shots with the 48mm telephoto lens, designed to compress your perspective and enhance the parallax effect.
- Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- HyperLight Noise Reduction
- With HyperLight mode switched on, the Mavic 2 Zoom can capture low-light images with reduced noise
- OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
- DJI has engineered OcuSync 2.0 to deliver 1080p feeds to your controller from up to five miles away. From that distance, DJI helps keep things streaming smoothly with dual-band, real-time autoswitching between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands.
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- To keep your Mavic 2 Zoom safe and your footage pristine, DJI has covered all sides of the Mavic 2 with obstacle sensors:
- Forward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 65′, and a detectable range of 65 to 131′.
- Downward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 36′, and a detectable range of 36 to 72′. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Backward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 52′, and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9′.
- Upward sensor: Infrared sensor that can precisely measure at ranges up to 26′.