DJI Osmo Mobile 2
The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 carries over most of the features from the original version and offers several key improvements. It’s a bit lighter.
Mount any smartphone up to 3.3″ wide and capture smooth footage in handheld operation. The Osmo Mobile 2 syncs up with an included DJI GO app to provide you with a comprehensive workflow consisting of multiple shooting modes and functions, including Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight, Time-Lapse, and Panorama.
- Key Features
- Supports up to 3.3″ wide smartphones
- Controllable Range: ±160° pan / ±155° tilt (horizontally mounted)
- Mechanical Range: ±170° pan / -90 to 70° roll / ±170° tilt
- Controllable Speed: 120°/s max
- Battery: Up to 15-hour run-time / 18Wh capacity, 2600mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mount
- DJI GO App
- ActiveTrack technology built into the app allows the Osmo Mobile 2 to automatically keep your phone facing you as you move
- Modes/Functions: Standard, Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight, Time-Lapse (on the move), Panorama
- Live stream moments using YouTube Live
- Take one-second long exposures to produce light trails, star trails, and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod