No products in the cart.
Hp 250 G2 MiniDesktop Computer Intel Core i3 2.3GHz Processor 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HP 260 G2
The 260 G2 Mini Desktop Computer from HP delivers the benefit of a space-saving design that can grow with your business and is equipped with essential tools. This system is powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i3-6100U Dual-Core processor, allowing you to run multiple applications simultaneously. The system’s 4GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, which comes in a 1 x 4GB configuration, allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. It can also be upgraded to 32GB by installing 16GB into each of the two 260-pin SO-DIMM slots.
For storage of your files, there is a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 2.5″ hard drive. If you want to add external storage drives or other peripherals, the 260 G2 Mini features four USB 3.0 Type-A ports and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports. The integrated Intel HD Graphics 520 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture while allowing for two simultaneous displays to be used via its one HDMI 1.4 output and one VGA output. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, the integrated Realtek ALC221 audio controller outputs four channel sound with multi-streaming. Connect to your network wirelessly using 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, or use the wired Gigabit Ethernet for a more reliable connection. Additional wireless peripherals, such as keyboards, headsets, and mice may be paired using Bluetooth technology.
The HP 260 G2 Mini Desktop Computer is powered by an 65W power supply and includes a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, a power cord, and recovery media on the system drive. While the installed operating system is Windows 7 Professional (64-bit), a Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) license is included at no additional cost.
- Work Confidently
- Get an affordably priced business-ready desktop mini with the accessories and optional HP services you need, plus a power-saving processor to help lower energy costs.
- Small Design, Big Versatility
- The industrial design of the desktop mini has flexible mounting options and optional accessories help support a versatile range of uses from desktop to public computing to digital signage.
- Powered to Perform
- Accomplish tasks with a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i3-6100U Dual-Core processor, 4GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, and Intel HD Graphics 520 with the option to upgrade, if you need to.
- Ready to Grow
- The system of accessories and expansion capabilities of the HP 260 Desktop Mini provide multiple options within one line of products to fit the needs of your work environment.
- Trusted Platform Module 1.2
- The embedded Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption to help secure your data and deter attacks from viruses and malware. It can also be upgraded to TPM 2.0.
- Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) License
- This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may use only one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
Windows 10 Professional
Intel Core i3
|Graphics Card Type||
Intel HD Graphics
Yes, USB 3.0 x 4 and USB 2.0 x 2