No products in the cart.
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw All-in-One Wireless Printer CF377A
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Functions Print, copy, scan, fax, email
- Display 4.3″ intuitive touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)
- Print Technology Laser
- Multitasking supported Yes
- Processor Speed 1200MHz
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 50,000 pages
- Memory 256MB NAND Flash, 256MB DRAM
- Connectivity Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port | Easy-access USB | built-in Wi-Fi
- Network Interface built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port
- Mobile Printing HP ePrint | Apple AirPrint | Mopria-certified | Wireless Direct Printing | Google Cloud Print 2.0 | Mobile Apps
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw
Speed through tasks. Help keep data protected.
- Scan digital files directly to email, USB, network folders, and the cloud with preloaded business apps.
- Grab pages and go—without waiting around. This MFP wakes up and prints faster than the competition.
- Breeze through multipage documents with two-sided printing that’s faster than the competition.
Easy management. Efficient printing.
- Easily manage print jobs directly at the MFP—just tap and swipe the 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen.
- Easily print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® documents—now directly from your USB drive.
- Easily manage devices and settings using HP Web Jetadmin with a suite of essential management features.
- Print using less energy than competitors—enhanced by Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
- Get the most prints for your money—with Original HP High Yield Color Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Count on professional quality at high speeds with HP ColorSphere 3 toner.
- Help ensure you’re getting the authentic HP quality you paid for with innovative anti-fraud technology.
- Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.
Stay connected with easy mobile printing options
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets—generally no setup or apps required.
- Count on wireless direct printing in the office—from mobile devices—without accessing the company network.
- Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and wireless networking.