No products in the cart.
HP Elitebok 820 G3 Notebook Computer 12.5 Inch Core i7 2.6GHz Processor 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics Windows 7/10 V1H03UT
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HP helps protect you from malware and visual hacking. HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection protects against BIOS attacks, and the optional HP Sure View integrated privacy screen shields your screen from prying eyes with the touch of a button.
EliteBook 820 G3 Notebook
Designed for mobile professionals who require rugged systems for enhanced business and graphics performance in a managed IT environment, as well as Enterprise-class performance technology, the 12.5″ EliteBook 820 G3 Notebook from HP is powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6200U Dual-Core processor and 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 2.8 GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost technology.
The 12.5″ Slim eDP SVA display features an HD 1366 x 768 screen resolution, LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and an anti-glare finish. Visuals are handled by the integrated Intel HD 520 chipset, and you can output video to an external display using the built-in DisplayPort and VGA port at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz. Using the optional UltraSlim Docking Station, up to three displays are supported.
For storage of your files, this system comes with a 256GB M.2 TLC SATA III 6 Gb/s SSD. While this SSD may not have the larger capacity of a traditional spinning hard drive, it is able to operate with faster data transfer speeds because it contains no moving parts. Additionally, its lack of moving parts also helps it to be more resistant to damage from bumps and drops. SSDs also receive less wear and tear because the drive has no read and write heads that the disk media comes into contact with.
If you want to add external storage, optical drives, mice, keyboards, printers, memory card readers, and more, the EliteBook 820 G3 offers two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and one USB 3.0 Type-C port, with one of the Type-A ports serving as a charging port. Built-in speakers, microphones, and a 720p webcam let you participate in video calls for work or with friends and family. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Wi-Fi or Gigabit Ethernet LAN for a more stable and reliable connection. Furthermore, to free up USB ports and reduce wire clutter, you can connect additional peripherals and devices using Bluetooth 4.2. A built-in 3-in-1 media card reader supports SD/SDHC/SDXC formats.
The EliteBook 820 G3 Notebook operates using an included power cord and a 45W AC adapter that runs at 90-265 VAC and 47-63 Hz, as well as a 3-cell / 44Wh Lithium-ion polymer Long Life battery that will last for up to 9.75 hours before recharging is required. While the installed operating system is Windows 7 Professional (64-bit), a Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) license is included at no additional cost. Also included is Windows 7 Professional (32 & 64-bit) recovery media. This system is protected by a limited 3-year parts and labor warranty.
- Dual-Core 6th-Gen Skylake Intel Core Performance
- The HP notebook houses a 6th generation Skylake 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core processor. With a dedicated 3MB cache and 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM, you will be able to multi-task between applications quickly and efficiently
- 12.5″ HD Slim Anti-Glare eDP SVA Display
- The 12.5″ widescreen display of this HP notebook features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 1366 x 768 screen resolution, which can play 720p content without scaling. The anti-glare finish allows you to work in brightly lit environments
- Up to 16GB RAM
- The EliteBook 820 supports up to 16GB of 2133 MHz PC4-17000 DDR4 RAM using its two 260-pin SO-DIMM slots, with each slot supporting up to 8GB
- HDMI & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the DisplayPort and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display. The DisplayPort supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, while the VGA port supports displays up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz. Using the optional HP UltraSlim Docking Station, up to three independent displays may be supported
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac (2×2) Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the Gigabit Ethernet LAN jack. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- HP Module with NXP NFC Controller NPC100
- Multi-Format Secure Digital Card Reader
- The multi-format Secure Digital card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards. microSD cards are also supported using an adapter
- Security Management
- Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately)
Integrated Smart Card reader (active)
Pre-boot Authentication (password, Smart Card)
- Windows 7 Pro Windows 10 Pro
- This system is pre-installed with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may use only one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data
LED Backlit Display
1920 x 1080px
Intel Core i7
Windows 7 or 10 Pro
|Graphics Card Type||
Intel HD Graphics
Yes, USB 3.0 x 1