HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Tower
- Powered for the enterprise, the HP EliteDesk 800 TWR is one of HP’s most secure and manageable PCs featuring high performance, and expandability in a stylishly redesigned 25% smaller chassis for the modern workplace.
Ready for virtual reality
- HP has combined high-performance and massive expansion with 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and PCIe Gen3 solid state drives.
Expansion that extends your investment
- The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP EliteDesk 800 TWR has five bays and four full-height slots, plus two addition M.2 connectors, and plenty of configurable ports.
Strong security, powerful manageability
- Get powerful protection and simplified management from HP’s most secure and manageable PCs.
Configurable I/O Port for displays
- Configure a third configurable rear I/O port for customizable display connections with your choice of VGA, DisplayPort™, HDMI or USB-Type C™ with DisplayPort™.
Let nothing stand in your way
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro and the powerful HP EliteDesk 800 TWR with built-in security, collaboration, and connectivity.
- Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen3 monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without user or admin intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
Super secure. Super protected
- Keep data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users with HP Client Security Suite Gen3.
Get PC images right the first time
- ITDMs can quickly help create, improve, and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant.
Speed up the basics of IT management
- The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing.
Solid support services
- Take advantage of HP’s Elite Support, limited warranty, and Global Series support.