No products in the cart.
HP LaserJet Enterprise M631dn Monochrome All-In-One Laser Printer J8J63A
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Print,Scan ,Copy
- Processor Speed 1.2GHz
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Print Size 8.5 x 14″
- Minimum Print Size 3 x 5″
- Print speed letter Up to 52 ppm (black and color)
- Memory Size 1.5GB (printer) | 512 MB (scanner)
- Maximum Output Capacity Up to 500 Sheets
- 2 paper trays (standard) Uses toner with JetIntelligence
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Scan Speed Up to 69 ppm
- Copy Speed Up to 52 ppm
- Paper handling output, standard 500-sheet output bin
- Paper handling input, standard 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 550-sheet input tray 2
HP LaserJet Enterprise M631dn
Only HP Enterprise MFPs repair themselves from attacks in real time while offering outstanding manageability. Automatically monitor threats, detect intrusions, and validate operating software while centrally managing your fleet with ease.
With speeds of up to 55 pages per minute, fast first page out and a variety of paper-handling options, you get confidence that your employees can speed through their tasks without interruption.
Get more pages and help protect your printer using Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Print resolutions are available at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Users can print at speeds up to 55 ppm in simplex and 45 ipm in duplex.
- First print out time of 5.3 seconds.
- Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, HP ePrint, and Mopria.
- Standard print language of HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, native PDF v1.7, and Apple AirPrint.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray and a 550-sheet input trays for versatile media handling.
- Supported media types include plain paper, photo paper, thick paper, recycled paper, and more.
- Monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 5000-30,000 pages.
- Uses a Charge Coupled Device (CCD) with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
- Both an 8.66 x 14.38″ flatbed and 150-sheet automatic document feeder are available for scanning.
- The ADF can handle documents from 2.7 x 5.8″ up to 8.5 x 34″ in size.
- Scanning benefits from a color depth of 24-bit and a grayscale depth of 8-bit or 256 levels
- Copy resolutions of up to 600 dpi are available.
- Copies can be made at speeds of up to 55 cpm.
- Reduction/enlargement from 25-400%.
- Up to 9999 copies can be made at a time.
- Copy settings include two-sided copying, scalability, image adjustments (darkness, contrast, background cleanup, sharpness), N-up, N or Z-ordering, content orientation, collation, booklet, job build, edge-to-edge, job storage, ID Copy, Book Copy, and A-to-B Copy (different media sizes).
20.08 x 18.03 x 18.98 in