HP ProBook 440 G5
The 14″ anti-glare SVA TN display features an HD 1366 x 768 screen resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED-backlighting. The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4b and VGA ports.
For storage of your files, this system is equipped with a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 2.5″ / 7mm hard drive, and there is also an M.2 2280 slot for additional internal storage. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, printers, and more, the ProBook 440 G5 offers one USB 3.0 Type-C port and two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one of which is powered. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals wirelessly. There is also an SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, a 720p webcam, dual-array microphones, and stereo speakers.
HP’s ProBook 440 G5 includes a 45W AC adapter that operates using 100-240 VAC at 47-63 Hz and a 3-cell / 48Wh lithium-ion prismatic battery that lasts for up to 16.25 hours before recharging is required and can recharge in around 3 hours when the system is off or in standby mode. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
- MIL-STD 810G
- The ProBook 440 G5 is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.
- Up to 32GB RAM
- The current memory configuration is one 4GB module, with an additional 260-pin SO-DIMM slot available for upgrades. With both slots in use, this system supports 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, or 16GB per slot.
- 14″ HD Anti-Glare SVA TN Display
- The 14″ widescreen display of this HP notebook features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and an HD 1366 x 768 resolution. The anti-glare finish allows you to work in brightly lit environments, and there is also a typical contrast ratio of 300:1, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, a brightness of 220 cd/m2, viewing angles of 40/40/15/30°, and 45% sRGB color gamut coverage.
- HDMI 1.4b & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the HDMI 1.4b and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display.
- USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 3.0 Type-A
- The HP ProBook 440 G5 has one USB 3.0 Type-C port and two USB 3.0 Type-A ports that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.