HP Zbook 15u G4 Overview
The 15.6″ SVA TN anti-glare display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, LED-backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, 300 cd/m2 brightness, a 400:1 typical contrast ratio, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, 142 ppi, and viewing angles of 45/45/25/35°. The dedicated AMD FirePro W4190M graphics card has 2GB of discrete GDDR5 RAM and delivers a sharp, clear picture. You’ll also be able to output video to an external display at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 using the system’s DisplayPort 1.2 and VGA outputs.
For storage of your files, this ZBook 15u G4 is equipped with a 1TB 5400 rpm SATA III 2.5″ / 7mm hard drive. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, and more, the ZBook 15u G4 offers one USB 3.0 Type-C port and two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one of which doubles as a charging port.
- Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- The system uses a Gigabit Ethernet controller for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch. It also features Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 which is compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi so that users may access network connectivity using wireless technology.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Additional compatible peripherals, such as mice, keyboards, headsets, and more may be paired using Bluetooth 4.2 technology.
- Up to 32GB Memory
- While this system natively includes 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM in a 1 x 8GB configuration, it can be upgraded to a maximum of 32GB when 16GB memory modules are used in each of the system’s 260-pin SO-DIMM slots.
- Storage Expansion
- If you want to expand your system’s internal storage, there is one free M.2 2280 slot.
- External Displays
- Users may output video to an external display using either the DisplayPort 1.2 or VGA outputs. DisplayPort 1.2 is compatible with Multi-stream Transport technology and supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz and color depths of 24/30-bit, as well as resolutions of WUXGA 1920 x 1200 @ 120 Hz and color depths of 24/30-bit. The VGA port supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz and lower resolutions up to 75 Hz.