HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server, powered by up to 6 cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 64 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
- Up to 61.44 TB storage capacity makes HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server an ideal data storage solution for your business to cope with the increasing amount of data. Onboard M.2 slot with NVMe SSD support delivers outstanding speed for boot drive.
Variety of Enterprise-class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Lower TCO
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With the choice of four Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or eight Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find the right storage fit for your growing business.
- Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Service professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics