No products in the cart.
InFocus IN3146 5000-Lumen XGA DLP Projector
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Show crisp, vibrant presentations even in well-lit settings with the InFocus IN3146 5000-Lumen WXGA DLP Projector. Its 5000 lumens of brightness helps ensure that your content is clear in classrooms and boardrooms, even with ambient light. The WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution helps keep text and graphics clear at most viewing distances.
- Designed for Enhanced Connectivity
- The IN3146 features two HDMI ports, two VGA inputs, S-Video, composite video, a microphone input, and multiple audio inputs, allowing you to project from a variety of sources.
- Engineered for High Brightness and Augmented Color
- With 5000 lumens of brightness, a six-segment color wheel, and BrilliantColor DLP imaging, the IN3146 can produce big, bright, colorful images, even with ambient light in the room. The 1.5x zoom and 1.46 to 2.2:1 throw ratio allows it to fit a variety of installation requirements.
- Network Support and Control
- Remotely manage and support your projector from a single computer via your existing network with the free InFocus ProjectorNet 4.0 software. Crestron Roomview enables virtually instant, intuitive operation, without a control processor or custom programming. AMX Device Discovery lets an AMX controller detect the projector dynamically and configure it for the remote control.
- The IN3146 incorporates 3D Triple Flash technology and supports 3D signals over HDMI from Blu-ray, broadcast, video games, and NVIDIA 3DTV computer connectivity. 144 Hz DLP Link 3D glasses are required to view 3D content and are sold separately.
XGA 1024 x 768
2 x HDMI, 2 x VGA, (RCA), USB Power,x Ethernet (RJ45) LAN
12.4 x 5.0 x 8.5 In