No products in the cart.
Mercury 10KVA Single Phase Online UPS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- High frequency & double conversion on-line technology
- Fully digitized microprocessor control
- Wide input voltage range
- UPS startup without battery
- Cold start
- Advanced battery management
- Battery charge in UPS off mode
- Lightning and surge protection
- Short circuit and surge protection
- Fan speed auto control when loads varies
- Optional extension battery pack
- Load capacity display
- Smart RS232 communication with monitoring software
- Optional SNMP Card slot
Mercury 10KVA Online UPS
The Mercury online UPS series offers high frequency, double-conversion technology uninterruptible power supply systems that provide maximum power protection for mission-critical equipment. Such equipment require always-on power supply, with zero switching time, which only online power backup systems can provide. Moreover, they also need the purest quality of power, of pure sine wave. The Mercury online UPS provide that ideal power backup supply for critical, sensitive equipment, ensuring, too, that they are protected from power problems in the AC line.
Power 10KVA / 7000W
Voltage range 176 ±5VAC~276 ±5VAC,
Frequency 46~54Hz ±0.5Hz, or 56~64Hz ±0.5Hz auto sensing
Input phase Single phase
Output phase Single phase
Frequency 50Hz ±0.2% (battery mode)
Waveform Pure sine wave
Transfer time 0ms (AC mode – Battery mode)
AC mode 5 cycles turn off inverter, no transfer to Bypass,provide alarm.
Battery mode 5 cycles turn off inverter, provide alarm.
Bypass mode Input fuse blown or break action.
Backup time 13min (half load) / 5min (full load)
Charge current 1A (standard unit) / 5A (long time unit)
Recharge time 90% capacity after 8hrs charging
Communication Interface RS232; SNMP (optional)