Microsoft Surface Go
The 10″ PixelSense display, powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 615, features an 1800 x 1200 resolution, a 3:2 aspect ratio, and 216 ppi. The screen also has 10-point touch support, and when paired with a Surface Pen (sold separately), can support up to 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity. The screen also features Corning Gorilla Glass 3. There is an 8MP rear camera for taking clear photos and videos while the 5MP front camera allows for HD video calls. You can also use the front camera to securely log in using face recognition, thanks to Windows Hello. The kickstand supports up to 165 degrees, allowing you to switch between studio and tablet mode.
The system is powered by a 7th Gen 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y dual-core processor. It also has 8GB of RAM and a 128GB solid-state drive. If you need more storage, you can expand it with the microSD media card reader.
- Portability and Performance
- Weighing in at 1.15 pounds, the Surface Go is lightweight yet packs an Intel Pentium processor needed to handle daily tasks. Also, it can last up to 9 hours of video playback.
Windows 10 S
- Microsoft-Verified Security
- Windows 10 S is only capable of running Microsoft Store apps, ensuring that they’re Microsoft-verified for security and integrity. Also, Microsoft Edge is the default browser for internet security, while Windows Defender keeps your system protected.
- Performance That Lasts
- Familiar Windows 10 Features
- Cloud Convenience Plus Apps